• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Plaato Keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Matt,
Is the yellow cable just for power and do you need to drill a bit hole in the fridge to pass it through?
Can you ‘share’ one between two kegs, to swap it from sitting under a part used keg to measure a transfer into an empty one and then back to the part used one?
Ta
Joe.

Hi Matt,
Is the yellow cable just for power and do you need to drill a bit hole in the fridge to pass it through?
Can you ‘share’ one between two kegs, to swap it from sitting under a part used keg to measure a transfer into an empty one and then back to the part used one?
Ta
Joe.
Hi Jo,
The cable is thin so might fit through an opening. One end is USB and the other is a propitiatory fitting smaller than a 5p piece.
you can share the connections easily as they are slightly magnetic however it doesn’t have a battery so it’ll go off when unplugged.
Photos below

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks Matt, I’ll have a look in my fridge to see how tight it will be if my kegs are raised by an inch, there’s not a huge amount of room in there.
Are you selling them with a power supply? It looks like they originally just come with the USB cable.

Back