- Aug 24, 2020
- Reaction score
- Sandbach, Cheshire
I like your plan but what if you discover that the original convenient container you have chosen isn't big enough to hold the amount of grain you need?Perhaps not optimal from a process point of view, but:
- Stand on bathroom scales, record your weight
- Step off bathroom scales, pick up grain bill in whatever convenient container you have it in
- Step back on bathroom scales, record new weight
- Subtract new weight from old weight to find weight of grain
- Top up or reduce grain in container
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 until desired weight in container
Which step would I need to go back to?
Also can you recommend a suitable set of bathroom scales?