British homebrew podcasts/YouTube channels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fury_tea

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before, but as the landscape is always changing thought it might be worth another ask. Has anyone know any good British podcasts/YouTube channels to do with homebrew?

I listen to loads of American stuff but wouldn't mind hearing some Brits.

I started watching Tony Howard, your call whether he is "good" but I was buying a Klarstein Fullhorn and his was the only decent review I could find. He has a reasonable collection of interesting videos.

Videos

I'm sure this has been asked before, but as the landscape is always changing thought it might be worth another ask. Has anyone know any good British podcasts/YouTube channels to do with homebrew?

I listen to loads of American stuff but wouldn't mind hearing some Brits.
Although he is living and working in America a hopeful Wolves goal keeper has made a few. Well worth listening to. Charlie Bamforth

CAMRA's new Pubs. Pints People. posdcast had a recent episode (a couple of weeks ago) on homebrewing. I've not yet listened - to be honest, the first episode of the podcast series put me off a bit, so haven't been in a rush to return to the series, but I'll certainly give the homebrew episode a listen.

Here's one, not checked it out yet Craft Beer Channel
I was recommended this channel by a British guy I met in Japan. We were having a Japanese BBQ and got talking, turns out he was living in Japan but was a keen homebrewer while living in America and England (homebrewing is 'illegal' in Japan), so he took us to a place that did some good local brews. Fun times and I do watch the show every now and then.

I really enjoy By The Mash Tun. Its a couple of blokes that brew, drink and talk about a different style of beer each episode. It's very down to earth and very relaxed. If you fancy brewing any of their recipes, The Malt Miller do recipe packs for each or their brews too which is a nice touch. Only down side is they're not very regular with releasing new episodes but there's a decent size back catalogue to keep you going.

I should also mention a good friend of mine has a beer review channel (for which I’ve been a guest reviewer since lockdown!) - here’s the latest episode. Feedback welcome and I’ll pass it on 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoy By The Mash Tun. Its a couple of blokes that brew, drink and talk about a different style of beer each episode. It's very down to earth and very relaxed. If you fancy brewing any of their recipes, The Malt Miller do recipe packs for each or their brews too which is a nice touch. Only down side is they're not very regular with releasing new episodes but there's a decent size back catalogue to keep you going.
I just found these guys too, enjoying listening to their back catalogue.

Also, New to homebrew Tom is a good
channel, got lots of brew day videos.

Fast Homebrew is an Australian guy. There are loads of brew day videos. He does no chill BIAB.

Also, New to homebrew Tom is a good
channel, got lots of brew day videos.

Fast Homebrew is an Australian guy. There are loads of brew day videos. He does no chill BIAB.

Tom's channel is good but he occasionally does this weird pirate/40's American gangster voice which makes me turn off. :laugh8:

It is nice to see some UK based channels. Slightly lower expectation of having infinite space to brew and set up in leads to more creative solutions.

Back