Popular Websites.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I assume most members visit THBFUK at least once a day and many will use Facebook/Twitter or both every day, which other sites do you regularly visit?

One of my favourites is 5 Live i have it playing in the background whenever i am on the PC.

Radio 5 live - Listen Live - BBC Sounds

I also spend a lot of time on YouTube.

Can we keep it clean ;)

Last edited:
Google - there is always a question that needs answering.

BBC - sport, weather and local news

Zwift- getting to the colder months so look and book events.

Various trading sites, mainly binance but a few others as well.

YouTube

Everything else is app based.

i use a few football websites, my club's own, transfermarkt for club/player data and a bookmakers site, I use Paddypower, as it updates scores far quicker than anywhere else, even live tv.

I find youtube unwatchable without a decent adblocker, but i do use it for certain things.

Since I started watching youtube my monthly data has gone from 3 to 20Gb per month.
I am on pay-go mobile data at that, ashock1

I use YouTube for alot of DIY tips. Start of looking at DIY and end up down the youtube rabbit hole where I end up looking at something totally different and unrelated.

Love the NFL/ Chicago Bears, the NFL website, Chicago bears website and the athletic.

Google for all those questions.

Mainly just BBC Weather -- Beckenham ( I seem to need hourly updates) FB, THBFUK and fantasy premier league.

HMRC in a work capacity..

EDIT: and how can I forget amazon. Have serious issues witth online shopping

Last edited:
flightradar24, but don't look at Atlanta airport if you are at all worried about climate change.

Latest posts

Back