Post Brexit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the VAT olive branch concession that I've offered up looks like pretty thin gruel, to be honest. But it's great to see that Brexiteers are feminists at heart, and not simply grasping at straws.

I suspect the Daily Mail had run out of stories about how trans disabled imigrants cause cancer and how being overweigh and
simultaneously staying at home looking after your children AND having having a successful career working longer hours and earning less money than men doing the same job means you're a failure and called demanding something to put in Femail.

Last edited:
Thats good, because I was hoping we could have a bit of humour in this one & not take it too seriously.

On the plus side there is still food in the supermarkets even if Waitrose reduction roulette failed to deliver any reduced dinner tonight

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much humour to be had. Though I suppose a Life if Brian style 'What has leaving the EU done for us?' Sketch would be kind of dark homour in that the only answers are blue passports SoVrInTy and longer queues at ports and airports. Oh, and of course make those who bankrolled the campaign even richer.

Back