President Trump promises to sort Covid-19 by 12th April

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe that President Trump will sort out Covid-19 in America by the 12th April 2020?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No!

Votes: 42 93.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The latest Trump outburst was against a reporter who asked him a question about Seoul, the capital of South Korea. In his rather nasty reply, Trump told the reporter:

"I know everything there is to know about Seoul. Did you know that Seoul has a population of thirty-eight million people? We don't have cities that big in the USA."

Knowing that this was a fantasy of incredible proportions someone looked up the statistics for Seoul and discovered that it has a population in the region of ten million people ...

... however, it is 38m above sea-level. :laugh8:

What a plank! aheadbutt

BTW this video was before the latest gaff but it's still worth a viewing.

@Dutto
Although we apparently have different views on UK politics we do share much the same view on Trump. To install a man like Trump in a position previously held by the likes of Lincoln, Roosevelt and in our lifetime Kennedy (in spite of his failings) to my mind beggars belief.

@Dutto
Although we apparently have different views on UK politics we do share much the same view on Trump. To install a man like Trump in a position previously held by the likes of Lincoln, Roosevelt and in our lifetime Kennedy (in spite of his failings) to my mind beggars belief.

I wouldn't want him as leader but the only option they had was Clinton I couldn't have voted for her.

Can't stand the bloke but hope he does I'm off to states in July

I love the place but July?

I think you may have to decide between "Am I suicidal?" or "Am I an optimist?"

I've been to some rough places in the world and whenever they threw the doors of the plane open I used to think "Why are you back here again?" and in the later years the answer came immediately to hand "Greed! Pure greed!"

If an when you do go, please be careful. By July, Mr Trump may already be blaming Boris for the sorry state of his nation; because sure as eggs is eggs he won't be blaming himself.

She may have been a better choice but she came over as a sneaky, slimy and awful woman.
As opposed to the sneaky, slimy, and awful POS trump.
I think if the democrats had nominated someone without her baggage he or she would have beaten trump in a landslide.

As opposed to the sneaky, slimy, and awful POS trump.
I think if the democrats had nominated someone without her baggage he or she would have beaten trump in a landslide.

I agree so why didn't they?

I love the place but July?

I think you may have to decide between "Am I suicidal?" or "Am I an optimist?"

I've been to some rough places in the world and whenever they threw the doors of the plane open I used to think "Why are you back here again?" and in the later years the answer came immediately to hand "Greed! Pure greed!"

If an when you do go, please be careful. By July, Mr Trump may already be blaming Boris for the sorry state of his nation; because sure as eggs is eggs he won't be blaming himself.
Being optimistic booked it before this cracked off so if I cancel I'll lose out. I'm thinking that Trump will sweep the figures under the carpet with the coming elections he won't want it around too long. In reality probably end up rescheduling holiday.

Latest posts

Back