Prince Andrew accuser seeks evidence he could not sweat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I bet he is sweating now and rightly so.

Lawyers for a US woman who has accused Prince Andrew of sexual assault are seeking proof of the British royal's alleged inability to sweat.
Virginia Giuffre's legal team made the request as part of a civil case against the prince in a New York court.
In a 2019 interview with BBC Newsnight, he said a "problem" with her account was that a medical condition at the time meant he could not have been sweating, as she claims he was.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59839351

Without going into the guilt or otherwise of Prince Andrew: in light of the US view re Harry Dunn case, how will any extradition request play out?

Not a thing will happen he has complete:-
cb.jpg

I'm not defending Andrew, but there are people who have issues with not sweating like most people do.

I hear that he claims now to have recovered from that particular condition!

"It's a MIRACLE a MIRACLE" I say
maybe he has been touched by the hand of god?

Sweating/not sweating? I haven't followed the story but it's like a barrister to cloud an issue.
Not much for conspiracy theories but I don't know that Jeff Epstein committed suicide.
Also, only between 4% and 10% (at the outside) of accusations are false (NIH).
The odds are not in favor of the Prince.
Edit: Then take the former US president--over 20 sexual assault allegations. There is no chance he's not guilty. The former US president pondered at one time, "Why doesn't Barack Obama have people accusing him of sexual assault?"

This is from the Sun newspaper today -

He has consistently denied all allegations against him, but Virginia’s lawyers are said to be filing evidence demands, including medical proof that he is unable to sweat, as claimed in his car-crash Newsnight interview in 2019.

SECRET DOCS -

Prince Andrew to have secret Jeffrey Epstein deal made public TOMORROW – which he hopes could block rape lawsuit

A SECRET deal between Jeffrey Epstein and his “sex slave” Virginia Roberts Giuffre is set to be made public tomorrow.

The 2009 settlement had been kept under seal, but judges last month ordered it to be released on January 3 unless “good cause” could be shown otherwise.

Prince Andrew, 61, maintains that a clause in the agreement precludes him from being sued by Virginia – who alleges he sexually assaulted her three times when she was 17.

The now 38-year-old claims she was enticed by the Duke of York’s pal Ghislaine Maxwell, who was this week found guilty of helping to lure vulnerable teens to ex-lover Epstein’s properties for him to abuse between 1994 and 2004.

In October, Virginia’s lawyers agreed to hand over a copy of the settlement for Andrew’s lawyers to examine.

But his legal team have been lobbying for it to be placed on public record.

And they may now get their wish after judges Loretta Preska and Lewis Kaplan – who are overseeing the lawsuit against the duke – last month backed the claim and ordered it to be made public.

Andrew has not been charged with any crimes, but the prince is trying to have Virginia’s lawsuit dismissed.

Both sides have seen the multi-millionaire paedophile’s settlement and made use of it in their arguments, despite the fact it is secret.

Andrew Brettler, the duke’s lawyer, said the undisclosed documents will release him from liability as they cover “royalty” and anyone Virginia might sue.

But her lawyer David Boies countered that it applied “at most” to people involved in underlying litigation in Florida, where Epstein had a home and his “house of horrors”, and Andrew should not use it as a “get out of jail free card”.

Andrew has repeatedly denied all allegations against him, which includes rape in the first degree, and his attorney’s have claimed his accuser has a “tendency to change her story”.

They also previously warned that she could be creating “false memories” with her claims.

Virginia alleges she was forced to have sex with the prince by Epstein and his ‘madam’ Maxwell when she was 17 and he was 41 in 2001.

Oral arguments via video conference on the prince’s request to dismiss the case are scheduled for next week in the US.

High-powered lawyers for Andrew and Virginia will go head-to-head in New York on Tuesday to decide the future of her lawsuit.

COURT BATTLE

The prince is desperate to avoid a civil trial against his accuser — who could face his disgraced mate Maxwell in court at her sentencing.

He has consistently denied all allegations against him, but Virginia’s lawyers are said to be filing evidence demands, including medical proof that he is unable to sweat, as claimed in his car-crash Newsnight interview in 2019.

During the televised chat, the duke insisted he had no memory of ever meeting her, and said her claim that he was sweating profusely as they danced in London’s Tramp night club before the alleged assault could not have happened as he was unable to sweat.

He also said he had an alibi for that night as he was at a Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey – which Ms Giuffre’s lawyers also want proof of.

While Andrew’s fate is to be determined, Maxwell could spend the rest of her life in prison after being convicted of five out of six counts of sex trafficking for Epstein’s paedophile ring.

Epstein, 66, hanged himself in 2019 while facing trial for sex-trafficking girls.

https://www.the-sun.com/uncategorized/4382033/secret-epstein-deal-public-prince-andrew/
1641143031554.png
. .
1641143008415.png

Last edited:
Ah...a peadoprenup. Mr Glitter should have thought of that. Whereas I think Mr Saville had some sort of evidence/blackmail to keep him out of jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
it will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Not that this will be a revelation to anyone, but my wife and I know "rich people don't play by the same rules as everyone else" and versions thereof.
I don't have a doubt he's guilty but, based on who I think is more dangerous, I'd gladly let him walk to see the former US president pay for all of his crimes.
People create their own jails and those who lead a life of crime lead diseased, miserable lives. Nothing to envy about anyone who makes their fortune by ill-gotten means or who is generally a bad person.

CONSPIRACY THEORY -
Princess Diana
Jeffrey Epstein
Ghislaine Maxwell???????
Don't forget James Bond works for Her Majesty's Secret Service

Latest posts

Back