Prince Andrew settles US civil sex assault case

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money is no reason to sacrifice integrity or a good reputation--after all, all we have is our word. Saying things like "it's cheaper to just pay" is an excuse by the guilty or the ignorant.

Who is paying this money apparently he isn't a rich bloke will mummy be bailing him out.
Quoted on tv this morning!
Was regarding Andrews navy pensions etc, wait there haven’t all his titles etc been removed

Really, they are talking about a £12 million settlement this morning if I was innocent I think I would have preferred to go to court prove it and keep my millions.
But you aren't Prince. He had a lot more to lose than £12m. I have no doubt that the agreement will have loads of restrictions. If they went to court and he won, his accuser will be in all the newspapers, tv shows etc still calling him a paedo. I have no doubt this will all be forgotten about. Just like when Ronaldo paid someone off for accessing him of rape.

"I couldn't find a champion for trial by combat...er, sorry, trial by jury,... so instead I shall prove my innocence by paying out a shedload of 'not my' money"
A statement from 'Prince' Andrew (probably)

You fly helicopters, you don't drive them.
Dude! Seriously?
1645010641486.png

Last edited:
But you aren't Prince. He had a lot more to lose than £12m.

He has already lost it along with his £12 million this sums it up perfectly -

That royal disaster zone has been averted by an out-of-court settlement.
But it comes with high costs to Prince Andrew, both financial and reputational, and it will be a long road back before there is any chance of clearing his name in terms of public opinion.
He won't get back any of the royal patronages, military links or the HRH title that were taken away from him.
And the many questions raised by his BBC Newsnight interview - about his connections with Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein and details such as his inability to sweat - will be left unanswered.
If not a smoking gun, there is still the unexplained smoke from a Woking pizza oven.
The implication of this deal means he is potentially paying millions of dollars to someone he still contends he has no memory of ever meeting.
The deal says that Prince Andrew "regrets his association with Epstein", but that picture of the prince with the sex offender will continue to haunt him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60392268

About 350kg of gold at todays rate by the looks of things.

Back