Prince Andrew to face civil sex assault case after US ruling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I bet he is sweating now -

1642006434004.png

Prince Andrew has failed in his bid to get a civil case which alleges he sexually assaulted Virginia Giuffre dismissed by a US judge.
Ms Giuffre is suing the prince claiming he abused her when she was 17.
His lawyers said the case should be thrown out, citing a 2009 deal she signed with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. But a New York judge ruled that the claim could be heard.
Prince Andrew has consistently denied the allegations.
The motion to dismiss the lawsuit was outlined in a 46-page decision by Judge Lewis A Kaplan of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
In court documents, Ms Giuffre said she was the victim of sex trafficking and abuse by late billionaire financier Epstein.
Part of her abuse involved being lent out to other powerful men, she alleges.
Prince Andrew, the Queen's second son, said in an interview with BBC Newsnight in 2019 that he had no recollection of ever meeting Virginia Giuffre, and her account of them having sex "didn't happen".

His lawyers had argued that Ms Giuffre agreed in court in 2009 not to sue anyone else connected to Epstein when she settled her damages claim against the billionaire sex offender.
During a virtual hearing they said the Duke of York was a "potential defendant" as defined by the agreement and the case "should be dismissed".
Ms Giuffre's lawyer said only the parties of the settlement agreement could benefit from it, and not a "third party".
In his decision, Judge Kaplan said the agreement "cannot be said" to benefit the Duke of York.
He said his ruling did not consider the "defendant's efforts to cast doubt on the truth of Ms Giuffre's allegations, even though his efforts would be permissible at trial".
He added: "In a similar vein and for similar reasons, it is not open to the court now to decide, as a matter of fact, just what the parties to the release in the 2009 settlement agreement signed by Ms Giuffre and Jeffrey Epstein actually meant."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59871514

Last edited:
I know ...

The UK and US could solve this with a "prisoner" exchange. An alleged sexual predator for an alleged dangerous driver / killer:

Capture.JPG
Death of Harry Dunn - Wikipedia
Hmm ... a Mrs Nobody for a Prince of the Realm. Nah, doesn't add up does it.

Will we ever see the end of this banal ********?

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart bleeds for him. #savearepronce #notgutly #votetoryagain #laborarrnobettr

Will we ever see the end of this banal ********?

Why is it banal ********?

We will see the end of it when justice is done if Andrew did what he has been accused of and has lied all this time he deserves everything he gets.

Do you not think the Dunn family also deserve justice?

Last edited:
It will be settled by a big pay off, Mum will foot the bill which really means us the tax payer will pay.

Why is it banal ********? ...
Definition of BANAL

Basically ... nah (yawn) , forget it.
... Do you not think the Dunn family also deserve justice?
Don't matter what I think, they wont get it. Meanwhile, we'll oblige with our "Britain last" attitude and allow our Royal family (not just Prince Andrew) to be dragged through the dirt by some insignificant (yet privileged) foreign tart who's figured she can make a few bob out of this.

"Tart"? She gives real so-called tarts a bad name.

So in your strange world under age girls who are trafficked for sex are tarts.

BBC news -
The Duke of York has been accused of sexual abuse in a civil case in the US. His former friend, Ghislaine Maxwell, has been found guilty of recruiting and trafficking underage girls to be sexually abused by the late billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was also an ex-associate of the duke.

Last edited:
If Andrew has nothing to hide why was he trying to hide behind the silence agreement Epstein set up?

So in your strange world under age girls who are trafficked for sex are tarts.
In my "strange world" I'd chuck people who think it's cool to put words into another's mouth in a nearby river.

Why do you think she is a 'tart'?
Don't know. 'Cos she looks like pastry stuffed with jam?

Tish, I seem to be a little out-of-step with others here-abouts. I'll see if I can drag up some recent Oprah Winfrey programs to realign my thinking. I'll have to practice my looks of "shock" in front of a mirror (like she does?) ... I'll get to it.

In my "strange world" I'd chuck people who think it's cool to put words into another's mouth in a nearby river.
Don't know. 'Cos she looks like pastry stuffed with jam?

You appear to have dodged my original question -

Do you consider all under age girls who are trafficked for sex tarts?

Last edited:
insignificant (yet privileged) foreign tart who's figured she can make a few bob out of this.
90%-96% of sexual assault claims are legitimate. In this case with Epstein and the prince, it appears quite likely.
Our former US president speaks with much the same rhetoric as you (Britain last, denigrating the accuser). Number 45 has/had 20+ claims against him. He's on the hook for at least 18. Consider how many females want nothing to do with having their names dragged through the mud. The number is easily higher.
Edit: where does "privilege" come in with that minor at the time?

You’d think the men in the royal family would learn to avoid American women.
And illegal sexual contact with British women I would expect? You're kind of denigrating UK women with that comment--like a UK woman would put up with sexual assault.
Well over 90% of sexual assault claims are legitimate.

It does raise the question as to why the girl took "silence" money in the first place. Would she take more or would she just be happy with a conviction,or do both go hand in hand?
Plus do Princey's lawyers really believe that the "contract " signed by the girl and Epstein, excluding any others involved to prosecution etc., is a legitimate document? If so,why not get another proclaiming her a witch and burn her?
I think she'll be signing more documents, get lots of money and...disappear.

Latest posts

Back