Prince Andrew to face civil sex assault case after US ruling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90%-96% of sexual assault claims are legitimate. ...
Suitable references please. This is a UK site (sort of) and most of our population has a long way to go to catch up with those in other parts of the world who believe anything anyone has written is the truth (provided they don't disagree with it).

But this is panning out exactly as I thought. Note I'm under attack for daring to suggest "lay off our Prince". Not much follow up on the other side of my original post trying to put some context to all this "outrage".

Harry Dunn is dead! And his family will not get the accused "American woman" to face up to her crime. This other American (or perhaps Australian?) "floosy" is somewhat inconvenienced because the world had made the dire error of losing interest in her a while back. Yet Her Majesty's subjects all clamour to put her son (a Prince) up to face a witch hunt in another country. I think a number of people here need to look at what they are doing and perhaps redirect their outrage to the more worthy subject.

... Our former US president speaks with much the same rhetoric as you (Britain last, denigrating the accuser). ...
Sorry, I forget this site is a tad "international" and I shouldn't talk using the fine UK trait of "taking the pi...".

You appear to have dodged my original question ...
I didn't "dodge your question" ... I stated exactly what your question was attempting to do (put your words in my mouth). And I'm somewhat aggrieved that you would stoop so low.

I didn't "dodge your question" ... I stated exactly what your question was attempting to do (put your words in my mouth). And I'm somewhat aggrieved that you would stoop so low.

So as not to put words into your mouth I will rephrase the question.

So when you posted -

Don't matter what I think, they wont get it. Meanwhile, we'll oblige with our "Britain last" attitude and allow our Royal family (not just Prince Andrew) to be dragged through the dirt by some insignificant (yet privileged) foreign tart who's figured she can make a few bob out of this.

"Tart"? She gives real so-called tarts a bad name.

You only meant that this girl who was trafficked for sex is a tart not all girls who are trafficked for sex?

Could I ask why you called her a foreign tart does it matter where she is from?

Suitable references please. This is a UK site (sort of) and most of our population has a long way to go to catch up with those in other parts of the world who believe anything anyone has written is the truth (provided they don't disagree with it).
You can drop the moral authority stance or authority on reason stance--you have the same frailties every other country has.
https://icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdfI used to reference every statement I made but the Far Right doesn't care what you post as a reference. But there is one above.
Note I'm under attack for daring to suggest "lay off our Prince"
You're not under attack. You make a claim with ridiculously low/almost impossible odds that the Prince is innocent. I pointed out that he is far more likely guilty than innocent.
"Witch hunt" is more, far right rhetoric. I've had a lot of practice spotting this stuff with US president 45.

I see the alleged nonce has seemingly lost the support of his family, by losing his patronages and military "honours".

The victim-blaming, misogynistic slurs against an (alleged) victim of sexual assault, sex trafficking from peebee are disgusting.

Last edited:
Not defending him in any way, (especially if it's true) but I'm sure that I once heard something about being innocent until proven guilty...

...just saying...

Not defending him in any way, (especially if it's true) but I'm sure that I once heard something about being innocent until proven guilty...

...just saying...

I was going to post something similar.

Definition of BANAL

Basically ... nah (yawn) , forget it.

Don't matter what I think, they wont get it. Meanwhile, we'll oblige with our "Britain last" attitude and allow our Royal family (not just Prince Andrew) to be dragged through the dirt by some insignificant (yet privileged) foreign tart who's figured she can make a few bob out of this.

[/QUOTE
Definition of BANAL

Basically ... nah (yawn) , forget it.

Britain last 😅. Not like the good old days when Britain ruled the waves. Bit of rape didn't get such a fuss then. I think you've got a bad attitude.

It's so saddening. My original post was to add a bit of balance to the clamouring going on here. Instead, everyone choses to ignore the other half of that post so they can prove that they are not abusers, paedophiles, etc. by showing how loud they can shout about it. Proving what good American citizens they are (and how sorry they are for trying to get America to return their accused killers to this country).

So I'll dip out of this fiasco now. I notice I did get a glimmer of "support" for which I'll respond "don't do it!". You must know the Boss disapproves of two advocates working on a job?

Apologies to Mrs Dunn that I couldn't sway this little corner of humanity in favour of your son, but we've got more important issues to deal with ...

giphy.gif

So you only meant that this girl who was trafficked for sex is a tart not all girls who are trafficked for sex?
Could I ask why you called her a foreign tart does it matter where she is from?

That's a shame I was looking forward to your answer to my earlier question above..

Last edited:
everyone choses to ignore the other half of that post so they can prove that they are not abusers, paedophiles, etc. by showing how loud they can shout about it.
I thought you had bowed out after a glance at your latest and was happy to let it go, but then saw that you continue to take inaccurate shots at the posters here.
To clear up what you wrote, if someone speaks out against a potential, grave injustice, the person does it with the purpose of proving they, themselves, aren't guilty of the same injustice? It's not simply about being against that grave injustice?
I didn't read of anyone shouting or clamoring.
Not familiar with the Dunn situation.

Has anyone on here really thought this through, he is a royal with HRH to his name MI6 and the met police knew exactly were he was on the night in question, there is no more wiggle room hence he is now under the bus, when he is found guilty which he will be all the people who tried to cover this up should be brought to book as well, nothing is bigger than the royal family in this country like it or not when there is no way out you are under the bus

Instead, everyone choses to ignore the other half of that post so they can prove that they are not abusers, paedophiles, etc. by showing how loud they can shout about it.
I can only speak for myself, people like Epstein & Andrew Windsor using their power and money to traffic and have sex with underage girls is disgusting.
Me posting about it is not an attempt to prove anything about my personal life.

we'll oblige with our "Britain last" attitude and allow our Royal family (not just Prince Andrew) to be dragged through the dirt by some insignificant (yet privileged) foreign tart who's figured she can make a few bob out of this.

I think the quote above really illuminates your view on the case. Calling the victim of sexual abuse a tart is reprehensible. This girl wants justice and, God willing, she'll get it.

There seems to be a lot of assumptions made above. I am not defending anyone but Prince Andrew is innocent until proven guilty, as is everyone.
What hartens me with the recent events is that at least we can rely on the institution of the Royal Family to do the right thing when things go bad. Unlike our current government.

Latest posts

Back