Prince Andrew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prince Andrew

• Massive nonce

Votes: 39 67.2%
  • Innocent victim of guilt by association

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Slightly guilty, but not in the Garry Glitter league

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
The Answer.jpg

Re:> Rodj. I think if HM The Queen saw this she may have a wee laugh.
She seems to have a great sense of humour.

I dont know the Queen personally,But I DID know her mother.My grandparents were in service to to her years ago.(my great grandmother was her personal cook) I met her a few times.A wonderfull lady.And well loved in the north east.

I was struck by her care for people less well off.After all from her position she could have gone through life not giving a hoot for anyone, But she did.!!

JCR: Are you saying that you're sure she has NOT seen it? Maybe she's a closet home-brewer, and a member of this forum with a contrived user-name and avatar.

Re:>Rodj Hope so.
Given the state of Britain in recent years I guess that HM the Queen needs a good nightcap.

I am in favour of our Queen,But as we go into the 21st cent I can foresee problems for the British establishment ahead

With the internet and global travel these days its easy to see that the great British pleb gets a bad deal,A really bad deal.
And can now see for themselves what goes on around them and in other countries.
So i would not be suprised if there are some dramatic changes in the next 10-20yrs.

I am in favour of our Queen,But as we go into the 21st cent I can foresee problems for the British establishment ahead

With the internet and global travel these days its easy to see that the great British pleb gets a bad deal,A really bad deal.
And can now see for themselves what goes on around them and in other countries.
So i would not be suprised if there are some dramatic changes in the next 10-20yrs.
Certainly hope so, Not sure whether we're still in a feudal system or a theocracy when we hear these daft religious (so called) leaders shooting off their hypocritical gobs, while the reigning monarch won't even open hers! I reckon we've got the worst of both worlds and it's high time we moved into the 21sr century. 10-20 months would be a better timescale. In fact I'm going to get started on an Imperial IPA to celebrate the day when it comes. If Prince Andrew is responsible for poisoning the Establishment well, I shall name it after him.
See- there's good in everybody.

Not sure whether we're still in a feudal system or a theocracy when we hear these daft religious (so called) leaders shooting off their hypocritical gobs, while the reigning monarch won't even open hers!

If you think about it, that's proof we don't live in a theocracy; if we did they wouldn't be shooting their mouths off, but proclaiming laws that we had to obey. Similarly, the fact that Queeny has to stay silent and be a non political monarch shows that we don't live in a feudal system.athumb..

Not sure how I feel about the Monarchy. My intrinsic feeling is that it's a completely stupid idea that can have no justification. Then I look across at the alternatives, and think they look even worse! :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back