Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle next year

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do we care?
Are we really overjoyed for the happy couple and the wider Royal family and now keenly anticipate another Royal wedding, or is it just another Royal to be kept courtesy of the the public purse.

Depends, if we get an extra bank holiday I'm all for it, if not Meghan who?

Now come on Terry don’t be a pooper, I’m disappointed that it wasn’t Angela Merkel as Ken Livingston reported!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pleased to see they are happy and good luck to them. I would love a day off. I won't be watching the wedding.

Harry seems like a good bloke, does plenty of things which he can be proud of.

The amount of toot that gets sold will i'm sure cover most of the cost of the wedding tax payer wise.

Not sure its worthy of a LIVE news feed on BBC though.

Not sure it will be a public holiday. We didn't get one for Andrew and Fergie's wedding and that's probably of similar status. Harry will be sixth in line to the throne by the time the big day comes around and that isn't really senior enough.

Didn't realise the royals were still going. Who's the king, these days?

His Majesty Gunge the First has a good ring to it. Or Gunge The Bearded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a good story earlier: 'successful actress Meghan Markle is to marry an unemployed English former soldier'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares? It's amazing how she is being described as "impeccably behaved" ,"hard working ",blah blah bloody blah...can't be that great or she wouldn't be divorced. ...must be at least 50% rubbish...
AND...they'll have a big church do..with a white frock no doubt....

24 hrs on from the announcement and it's still top story on BBC. There could be an outbreak of Spanish flu', Trump could nuke N.Korea, the sun could go supernova but they'd still have this trash as the most important event when in truth most folk could not give a ****. Whassamatter with 'em?

It's a major diversion...that with Christmas an all...everything for a couple of months will seem marvelous! It'll boost spending for a start. It's ridiculous how these events make people think. I went to a wedding do when the other one got married and the bride said with Kate hrh looking so lovely it really put the pressure on....eh? Stupid girl....shouldn't have had tattoos!

I don't know what all the fuss is about. :wink:

223995.jpg

Latest posts

Back