Prize Competition | Grainfather raffle | WON TO @SKELLO

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man
I'm sick thought I would wait till tomorrow to buy a tic
Hopefully there will be more

Cheers mate, I’m genuinely shocked, I bought a ticket this morning and forgot about it.

He was 14 yesterday, still going strong 💪 He is my Brewdog, always helps when I’m brewing I.e. sits there expecting a treat! 😂

Sweet! I have my own wee Brewdog. He loves a brewday as the back door is always open, allowing him to terrorise the local wildlife, and he knows it mea s he'll get spent grain biscuits made for him.

Sweet! I have my own wee Brewdog. He loves a brewday as the back door is always open, allowing him to terrorise the local wildlife, and he knows it mea s he'll get spent grain biscuits made for him.
I half expect he thinks the same! The smell when mashing and boiling must drive him mad as he is always sniffing by the pot. If he was younger I would worry about him leaping up onto the pot! Sadly he can’t do that anymore, but he tries! 😂

Loving this thread. What a great prize to walk away with for a £10 bit of fun. But when the fun stops...

Latest posts

Back