Projects Completed !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D C

Reaction score
Hi all, I thought I would just post and let you all know that both my Mobile Bar & Brewery Stand projects that I have been working over the past few months are completed and in place to be used for the 1st time in the very near future :D Not bad considering I had a vision 7 years back when I bought my current house that I would eventually have a Bar & a Pool Table in the then empty garage :shock: along with my very own Micro Brewery :D I am no DIY expert by any stretch of the imagination but its amazing what you can to when you put your mind too it (and when it involves beer aswell :roll: )

b1-2.jpg

b2-2-1.jpg

b4.jpg

b3-3.jpg

b5-1.jpg

Cheers DC :wink:

Nice work only thing missing is a pole in the corner and some dolly birds ;)

Well done :clap:

Mate! That is awesome.

My dream man's room is the same, but with a "Pac man" video game console.

Thats fantastic, and yes I'm also in the jealous group on this one.
One question : Is the tap on the bar just for show, or does it have function? I'm also interested in a few years time of setting myself up a nice mini-bar somewhere in my home. Looking at how to setup a realistic looking set of taps (or just the one tap?) etc.

Hi Polymath, I am pleased to say that the taps on the bar are fully functional :party: :cheers: to Suzukipeter for his kind donation of the taps ;) Just need to brew up a few AG's and get my Cornies hooked up !

:cheers: DC

Your up in Newcastle, would love to come visit sometime and check out your garage :-)
So, you any good at pool ...

Back