Pub tomorrow?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As the title says...

• Yes

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • No

Votes: 46 90.2%

• Total voters

NPi

Regular.
Reaction score
Will you be going to the pub tomorrow, with or without a substantial meal?

Who knows.
Our local has a very reasonably priced selection of substantial meals advertised online specifically to try & keep the pub open. E.g: 2 sausage & chips £2

They did have some nice food there before the 1st lockdown, but the chef who did that has since left. Its more of a traditional pub than a gastro one or restaurant.
I feel obliged to try it out at least once every couple of weeks. Not sure they have a vegan option though :)

been to the pub twice since march. glad i went as the atmosphere satisfied a certain need.
still enjoying tier 4 up here until the 11th (that may change) so no pub for me for a while. won't be rushing to one after restrictions are lifted.

No can do here in Manchester, but I would if I could, M'lady & I always used to have a decent lunch Wed. & Sat. during shopping trips. And always have lunch with my pub crawl mate on our monthly outing. With luck and a decent roll out of inoculations we may be starting again post Easter 2021 - even beer festivals later next year I hope!!!

I've been to the pub 3 times since March. That's it, and I'm a blooming shareholder...

Won't be going again until I've had me vaccine, which shouldn't be too long now hopefully.
At the minute all our schools are closed and I wouldn't go near a pub since a couple of weeks ago when some tw&t went on a pub crawl in Cardigan, with Covid symptoms and about 40 other people for someone's birthday.
Plus our village had a bus tour to Blackpool the week before the Welsh lockdown, and guess what, most of them came back with Covid. Bunch of tw&ts the lot of 'em.

From a pretty much every day visitor I don't go any more. I will start going again when my family are all vaccinated but I've learned to do without and even gave up smoking so no rush for me.

I've been to the pub 3 times since March. That's it, and I'm a blooming shareholder...

Won't be going again until I've had me vaccine, which shouldn't be too long now hopefully.
At the minute all our schools are closed and I wouldn't go near a pub since a couple of weeks ago when some tw&t went on a pub crawl in Cardigan, with Covid symptoms and about 40 other people for someone's birthday.
Plus our village had a bus tour to Blackpool the week before the Welsh lockdown, and guess what, most of them came back with Covid. Bunch of tw&ts the lot of 'em.
Don't you just hate twits!

I voted No because of the situation I'm in, not because I want to avoid the pub. There aren't really any pubs worth going to around where I am anyway.

Not for me as we're in tier 3. Hopefully, common sense will prevail (our case numbers are tanking, it's increasingly looking like we had a massive spike after half term, possibly caused by holiday visitors which is now under control) and we might get some pub time for the festive period.

I hope to get out for a pint over Christmas but not holding my breath...I've resigned the rest of this year going out wise to the scrap heap...

Who knows.
Our local has a very reasonably priced selection of substantial meals advertised online specifically to try & keep the pub open. E.g: 2 sausage & chips £2
Not sure they have a vegan option though :)
:laugh8:
"vegan option" jof? Is that battered Spam and chips shallow fried in lard?
As opposed to a Scotch egg?

I voted no because my nearest pub is over a mile away and the only way there is over fields or a skinny winding country road(no path). Last pub I was in was in Banff, Canada, February this year before it all went **** up for everyone.

It's a no
1606931245130.jpg

Latest posts

Back