Punch wine kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't touch anything a company claims -

Ready to bottle in 4 days.

with a barge-pole especially not at £30. ;)

I have never made anything (kits or juice wines) that have finished fermenting in 4 days then there is clearing etc, sounds like BS to me.

funnily enough i have just bottled a Nebbiolo Punch kit. I left the wine for 4 weeks as I am not so naive to believe it would ferment out in 4 days it probably took twice as long but I racked it and left a further 2 weeks plus then fined and left longer than the instructions in total from start to bottle 5 and a half weeks but that was me it could be done in 2 weeks.
It came with 7 litres of grape juice which would have made a 11.5 abv plus wine but added a little sugar to boost the abv. Taste wise it is very good especially as it is still raw and fresh. Would I buy it again yes its taste on this kit is as good as any of the mid range kits CC Beaverdale etc. It can be ready very quick but I think 2 weeks from grape to bottle is about right in my opinion

By the way soupdragon if you do opt for the punch kit order the tap for £2.99 and the you can re-use the bag and box to store and serve 7 litres of your wine

That's good to hear.

I got 10 5l bag in boxes for £23.30 delivered from jars and things but may still go for the tap. If/when I do get a kit that is.
Not long got a Harris Cabernet Sauvignon on the go and bought a Cellar 7 at the same time that'll be next up. Got an itchy mouse finger though so I think it's likely I'll get an order in sooner rather than later

Cheers. Tom

Latest posts

Back