Quavers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now rarer than hens teeth, walkers say its a computer error and are prioritising production so it looks like one of my favourite beer snack won't be on the shelf for a while. asad1

NiKNak Nice and Spicy are the best beer snack surely!!

My all time favourite beer snacks -

Peanuts are a close second.

1636733474134.png

1636733583737.png

Reactions: HSD
They're in all the supermarkets. I'm addicted to the salt'n'vinegar ones.

Walkers cheese & onion have disappeared as well. I reckon the supermarkets are prioritising what they load their wagons with as a result of the HGV driver shortage. Crisps take up a lot of space in relation to their weight. I'm alright since 'er indoors is a compulsive snack buyer. We have a kitchen cupboard full of just crisps. I'm sure I could produce a couple of dozen packets of quavers without trying. Now, what's my Ebay login.....

We have a kitchen cupboard full of just crisps. I'm sure I could produce a couple of dozen packets of quavers without trying. Now, what's my Ebay login.....

Just in case you thought I was joking...View attachment 57478

We have one of those, you need to get rid of the Cheerios and the other box way too healthy and taking up valuable room :laugh8:

Latest posts

Back