Quantcast

Quick Question thread

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Brewnaldo

Regular.
Reaction score
Another forum (not beer related) I use has one of these, and I find it useful since not everything is thread worthy.

The masses will decide, but I though it might help if, like me you have loads of questions especially on a brew day but dont want to start a thread over it...

On that basis, I will start. Where do people shop for their duotight fittings?

Clint

Hammered.....
Reaction score
Sometimes you see "Help please!" to which,I think, anyone who's here will look at..
It's a good idea though...perhaps a specific brewday emergency "sticky" might work but maybe it should not include or encourage such things as "who's got the cheapest carbonation drops" or "I need a fv for next month"..

Brewnaldo

Regular.
Reaction score
Currently fermenting Greg Hughes Amarillo single hop. I know the taste of a smple isnt fully representative but I'm not sure I like it.

I do have extra Amarillo so my question is, what could I expect from dry hopping with it and would folks recommend?

Brewnaldo

Regular.
Reaction score
Amarillo is great for dry hopping...as much as you like!!
You know what, since it's from a recipe I want to be able to say what it's like so I might draw one bottle off the FV then dry hop the rest and proceed as normal. I think I might only have about 20g or so but it should boost the fruity flavours a bit I'd think

Clint

Hammered.....
Reaction score
Those recipes a quite solid. I'd just do the batch as is. Next time dry hop it with 50g+...