RAFFLE #18 Grainfather Advanced Brewery Set Up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve nabbed another couple of tickets but bought them in a single purchase. I’m sure the guys at Keg That have a system in place for raffle tickets bought as I’m guessing my order number would only show as one purchase rather than more than one entry?

I've just purchased another ticket - I haven't posted the number here as I'm presuming that Ben is selecting using the purchases and not what's on this forum.

Anna

Looks like it’s sold out! I’ve never been so invested in a raffle since a primary school raffle when one of the prizes was a Michelangelo Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure. I never won that, I won some Brut aftershave, just what an 8 year old wants!

Splash it all over!

"But mummy, it stings"

I said splash it!!!

While I will be dearly glad to contribute to the happiness and joy of another through their win of this handsome dark trio. there is I'm afraid to say a part of me that would so so really like to win this and along with @StJayJay I'm feeling almost embarrassed by how invested I am in this raffle, it's not very decorous of me 🤩.

Anna

Back