RAFFLE #18 Grainfather Advanced Brewery Set Up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone spends over £100 on the website you can have a free ticket - same goes to anyone who has already ordered a ticket and spends £90! Just remind me in customer special instructions and leave username!!!

If anyone spends over £100 on the website you can have a free ticket - same goes to anyone who has already ordered a ticket and spends £90! Just remind me in customer special instructions and leave username!!!

Just to confirm, if a ticket is added through spending over £100, I will manually update the stock quantity of the raffle :)

Good point, I will advertise it elsewhere too :)

Are you advertising it with a link to the thread here? my worry would be if someone who isn't a member wins members who have taken part might be a little suspicious, i am not accusing you of anything but you might want to give it a thought.

Are you advertising it with a link to the thread here? my worry would be if someone who isn't a member wins members who have taken part might be a little suspicious, i am not accusing you of anything but you might want to give it a thought.
I put a post on Facebook but if anyone wins without a hbf username I will get them to register, in the meantime, I will change it so it includes a link to this thread! Would be nice to keep it to just homebrew forum users but.I think I overstretched in this raffle!!

I put a post on Facebook but if anyone wins without a hbf username I will get them to register, in the meantime, I will change it so it includes a link to this thread! Would be nice to keep it to just homebrew forum users but.I think I overstretched in this raffle!!

Thanks Ben.

I did think 190 tickets was going to be a bit of a struggle as not everyone wants such a huge system i can imagine there would have been a lot of interest had it been one of the grainfather sized all in ones with a much lower amount of tickets @ £10.

Back