Recommend me please

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labrewski

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have
100g cascade
100g mosaic
100g perle
100g pacific jade
Any one got a handy recipe or a basic idea to use these please

I have
100g cascade
100g mosaic
100g perle
100g pacific jade
Any one got a handy recipe or a basic idea to use these please
You've got enough for at least three brews there, unless you want of of these daft hop-head beers, and even so!
Cascade and Mosaic go well together in late additions and dry hops. Perle is a good all-rounder in lagers and a good bittering hop in anything, really. You could do a SMaSH with Pac Jade, and it MIGHT go ok as a late hop with Cascade.

Here's a recipe for Eight Arch Corbel. It doesn;t need Chinook and Willamette (they use Ahtanum in any case, not Willamette)) Use Perle for bittering and Cascade and Mosaic for the late and dry additions making up the difference with a bit more cascade.
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/product/eight-arch-corbel/I've made this beer several times, and it's good. I'll dig out Eight Arch's recipe if you're interested.

Last edited:
You've got enough for at least three brews there, unless you want of of these daft hop-head beers, and even so!
Cascade and Mosaic go well together in late additions and dry hops. Perle is a good all-rounder in lagers and a good bittering hop in anything, really. You could do a SMaSH with Pac Jade, and it MIGHT go ok as a late hop with Cascade.

Here's a recipe for Eight Arch Corbel. It doesn;t need Chinook and Willamette (they use Ahtanum in any case, not Willamette)) Use Perle for bittering and Cascade and Mosaic for the late and dry additions making up the difference with a bit more cascade.
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/product/eight-arch-corbel/I've made this beer several times, and it's good. I'll dig out Eight Arch's recipe if you're interested.
That's looks lovely thanks

Back