Red grape juice Lidl

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frogbrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
As title, found red grape juice in my Lidl today, can't remember the last time they had some. Ive not made a wow with this since before covid. 100% not from concentrate. Grab while you can @99p ltr.
20220214_162123.jpg

Oooh, hope that's a permanent return. I'm assuming that's chilled, i.e. you got it from the chilled section rather than where the longlife juice is?

Been meaning to get a WOW on for ages but we don't shop in Asda so don't get the chance to get the juice.

Managed to get hold of some of this last time I was in Lidl. Now need to get a WOW on.

It's long life so in the ambient temperature section with the orange and apple juice, not chilled.

I am just about to bottle my first WOW using a mix of this, Asda red grape and and a litre of Biona tart cherry, with half a 250ml bottle of pomegranate molasses chucked in towards the end. I'm pretty pleased with it for a first attempt. The Lidl grape juice is quite light though so I'm glad I used the other bits too.

Latest posts

Back