Regulator adapter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafaj Ondrej

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been a cheap s..t and bought two regulators from aliexpress and forgot to double check the connection will be a correct one. Would anyone please know if there is a correct adapter for UK bottles? :)

I bought those US $31.81 17% OFF|CO2 Regulator Keg Beer Regulator with Pressure Relief Valve for Gas 0 3000PSI (Dual Gauge) Carbon Dioxide Reducer|Pressure Regulators| - AliExpress

And these adapters ... which I thought they would do ... and they did not ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07TSJRNLJ

Any help would be massively appreciated, I don't want to dump them yet :(

Similarly I bought a really good TapRite regulator from the US, it was less than half the cost of buying in the UK and simply bought the correct sized nut which you can get anywhere. I then unscrewed the pipe, swapped the nut and refixed the pipe.

Been working fine for a couple of years.

Is it definitely a co2 gas bottle you have and not mixed gas? They have different connections and work at vastly different pressures. You should never try to adapt a co2 setup to mixed gas.

Latest posts

Back