Rejoining

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phettebs

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hello, not sure if there's anyone left on here who remembers me but thought I'd pop back in to say hi.

I've been brewing since 2007. My first beer was a kit beer that did not turn out fantastic. My second beer was straight to all grain and was even worse. They got better. I joined this forum in 2010 looking for help on a proper English IPA and loved the banter on here. I ended up coming over to the UK twice to stay with a forum member I met on here and attended some forum events.

On draught currently I have a bitter, a kolsch, and an American IPA. I'm about out of Maris Otter so I'm thinking I'll use the sack up and brew a strong imperial stout to age until next fall.

Cheers,
Baz

@phettebs

Welcome Back I do remember your avatar.

If you would like to use your old account post your old username and i will see what i can do.

Welcome back Phettebs. 2010 is earlier than any other member I've noticed, but that's not to say there isn't anyone still around from then. The draught lineup looks good.

@Chippy_Tea this is still the same account. I never actually deleted it. I just took a LONG hiatus from the forum. Seems like all of my old posts are still here sans pics.

Is there still the weekend chat room that happens?

I thought your old name was something like Phebbets maybe there was another member back then with a similar name or i was having a major senior moment earlier. :laugh8:

The weekend chat room stopped years ago but some members recently started having lockdown weekend meetings over Zoom but its been a few weeks since they had the last one, maybe worth bringing up in the general beer forum.

Latest posts

Back