Restarting after a few years

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keviebaby

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just getting back into the homebrew scene after 5 or 6 years out.
Most of my old kit was plastic and kept in a very leaky garage so that's all going but two of my corny kegs still had beer in them and were still had plenty of pressure in them so a good clean and replacement of the O-rings and they should be good to go.

I used to brew all grain and am looking to get into that again. Really fancy a Grainfather so might have to do some kits to get me back into the swing of it before I splash out (or can convince the wife to let me splash out!).

I'm sure a lots changed since I last brewed so I'll have lots of questions coming over.

Kev

Welcome back, I'm a kit brewer looking to go all grain myself as soon as money better. Nursery fees come first now. Not had a bad beer yet though, at home that is.

Hi Kev & welcome!

Like you I'm a brewer with a few enforced years of drought (caravan, no house!), who's recently started up again.
All the changes you'll find are good.
Better variety of ingredients. Better quality as well.
Plus, of course, the ability to exchange information and experiences on sites like this :)

Hey, if you brewed all-grain, don't go back to kits! Plenty of AG nous here - try Clibits simple all grain thread.
all the best!

Latest posts

Back