Returning Brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisb2k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

After being one of those people who couldn't understand how anyone could possibly just stop brewing... I stopped for 10 years. So I'm not exaclty a new member, more the prodigal son returning after 10 years in the wilderness.

I'm Chris, 48, married with 3 kids and have something like 20 all grain brews under my belt, but the only memory I have of those is what I wrote in my blog at the time (Shed Brewer) and thank god I did, becuase I have forgotten 90% of it. I tested my shed brewery last weekend (although it is now a garage brewery in my new place) and all but one boiler are working fine. The non-working one heats up and seems to stop randomly so might be something to do with the element.

So, if you'll have me, I'm back :)

Chris

Welcome back Chris. I know perfectly well how one can stop brewing, try doing all grain in a first floor flat with a tiny kitchen. Even tried making a couple of kits. Couldn't wait to get a proper place again.
A lot has changed in 10 years. What are you going to brew first?

Welcome back Chris. I know perfectly well how one can stop brewing, try doing all grain in a first floor flat with a tiny kitchen. Even tried making a couple of kits. Couldn't wait to get a proper place again.
A lot has changed in 10 years. What are you going to brew first?

Thanks! I'm doing an SNPA clone. Mrs B keeps bringing them home from Sainsburys and they keep disappearing too quick :)

I ordered the ingredients from Brew UK this afternoon

Latest posts

Back