Returning Home Brewer! UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major_Incident

Reaction score
Dabbled a bit a few years ago having a good Home Brew shop in my home town. I started with wine then moved to beer and lager. With the lockdown in place it's rekindled my desire to brew a bit of beer, so here I am looking for hints, tips and advice..

Dabbled a bit a few years ago having a good Home Brew shop in my home town. I started with wine then moved to beer and lager. With the lockdown in place it's rekindled my desire to brew a bit of beer, so here I am looking for hints, tips and advice..
Seems like this lockdown is bringing a lot of newcomers to the brewing scene - myself included. Like you, I dabbled in home brewing (back in the 80's), mainly kits, and then progressed to AG brews. After nearly a 15 year break I made my first 'lock-down' brew at the end of March, so it's nearly ready to crack the first bottle! Whoo Hoo! :cool:

Is it still there? Yeah, kind of. I've done one, its been 2 weeks bottled, still has a bit of a yeasty taste, I think it needs another 2 weeks...but yes...its still there!!

Latest posts

Back