Ridiculous ebay homebrew listings

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to purchase a BIAB bag and checked out eBay, £33 + delivery for one 🤬🤬

The price of the Grolsch bottles runs the gamut of "free" to "obscenely priced." They are plentiful here in the US so I looked around. I paid $1.50/bottle last year which was a slight rip-off but I needed them badly at the time. I bought quite a few--60 or something like that. The ad said, "Super clean!" though they weren't. They're super clean now though.
Problem is I like how they fit in the milk crates.

A friend of mine once sold a blank piece of A4 paper on eBay, top bid was £3

Didn't someone say that grolsch is no longer sold in the UK? Perhaps explains it a little. At one point I had over 200 grolsch bottles. Think I have about 120 left and slowly getting rid. May start listing them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264825201114
This is what, twice the price the actual beer was?

Is it just during lockdown that these kind of listings come up, or has it always been the way?
F217250D-A247-4B4B-A14A-C15CE6D4E3BB.jpeg

Nice one 👍

Same price as MM but free delivery 😁
My tip for any new nylon bag is to boil it in water for 5 minutes in a pan on the hob to get any manufacturing chemicals that might be left to come out. When I did it the boil water went a milky colour so there was something there that needed to come out.

Latest posts

Back