Rip Tom Petty

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
Reports abound of him suffering a massive heart attack took to hospital where tests showed no brain activity and life support withdrawn,66 a great musician,songwriter three wilburys now gone rip to him

One of my all time favourites. I'm absolutely gutted! Damn the Torpedoes is one of my all time favourite albums!

Reports abound of him suffering a massive heart attack took to hospital where tests showed no brain activity and life support withdrawn,66 a great musician,songwriter three wilburys now gone rip to him

Jeff Lynne is the last one alive, if I'm not mistaken.

I get the impression that Tom Petty went without much suffering. Comforting thought somehow.

Jeff Lynne is the last one alive, if I'm not mistaken.

Ummmm...Dylan's still alive as he's just been quoted about Tom's death.

And RIP Tom Petty.

I've been listening to his music since a friend bought Pack up the Plantation Live on vinyl in 85-ish (?). I'd heard Refugee, The Waiting and American Girl before that but never really listened to anything else by him until then

Ummmm...Dylan's still alive as he's just been quoted about Tom's death.

And RIP Tom Petty.

I've been listening to his music since a friend bought Pack up the Plantation Live on vinyl in 85-ish (?). I'd heard Refugee, The Waiting and American Girl before that but never really listened to anything else by him until then

._. I always forget Dylan. Can't seem to memorise him. :doh:

Tom told a story in so few words.

A story, here, of lost love or an introduction to the drug addiction that may have ended his life slight early:

She grew up in an Indiana town
Had a good-lookin' mama who never was around
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
With them Indiana boys on them Indiana nights

Well, she moved down here at the age of eighteen
She blew the boys away, was more than they'd seen
I was introduced and we both started groovin'
She said, "I dig you baby, but I got to keep movin' on
Keep movin' on"

Back