Sabro, Flex & Incognito.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered all the ingredients for the Malt Miller Sabro. Waiting for my new G30 to come in the post. If the Incognito is so bad to use, are there tips to using it or is there an alternative?

G
I took out a couple of liters from the boil and stirred it into that first and then put back into the kettle which seems to help disperse it. But it sticks to you like there is no tomorrow. Avoid any hairier parts of your body in particular. A knob of butter soon gets it off though.

I loved this stuff. So much I'm doing my own personal series with them all in turn. Got equanot coming next....

I took out a couple of liters from the boil and stirred it into that first and then put back into the kettle which seems to help disperse it. But it sticks to you like there is no tomorrow. Avoid any hairier parts of your body in particular. A knob of butter soon gets it off though.

I loved this stuff. So much I'm doing my own personal series with them all in turn. Got equanot coming next....
Awesome! How many g/litre did you use?

Awesome! How many g/litre did you use?
I went with about 1g/l in the whirlpool and then 10g pellets at high Krausen. Gave it a week at 35°C with hornindal. It came out nice.

It was the closest I've got to a hazy/juicy/NE ipa by bottling.
Screenshot_20201130-192122~2.png

OK, good to know! I see you just had a token dry hop... do you think a dry hop is unnecessary when using this stuff? I normally add 6g/l in dry hop...

Latest posts

Back