Sales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18729

Flat out like a lizard drinking
Reaction score
I’ve not seen many offers from the main home brew suppliers this Christmas. If anyone spots any good deals over the next few days please share them on here :beer1:

I’m after an all-in-one system. Looks like
I’ll have a budget if £350. At the moment it looks like the Brewmonk but keeping an eye out - SWMBO might let me spend a bit extra if there’s a proper bargain!

Last edited:
I’m after an all-in-one system. Looks like
I’ll have a budget if £350. At the moment it looks like the Brewmonk but keeping an eye out - SWMBO might let me spend a bit extra if there’s a proper bargain!
From experience, it's worth holding out and saving up for what you really want rather than be stuck with second-best, perhaps. That's what I tell the missus, anyway. It's a compliment, but she's never perfectly sure.

This looks good value https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/beertorr...Mash-Tun-and-Kettle-w-Hop-Spider/113888251427 £339 and free delivery.

But seller has no reputation yet so use caution and pay with PayPal or credit card.

s-l1600.jpg

From experience, it's worth holding out and saving up for what you really want rather than be stuck with second-best, perhaps. That's what I tell the missus, anyway. It's a compliment, but she's never perfectly sure.
I’ll be happy with one of the budget machines, and I like the look of the Brewmonk (and also I can tell people I have a BM and they’ll think I have a Braumeister).

There’s no chance I’ll be able to save up for a GF - I’d need to keep this year’s Christmas money, birthday money and next year’s Christmas money. No chance of stretching to it now because SWMBO scraped my car in a car park yesterday and obliterated the trim on the rear wheel arch.

But it includes a wort chiller AND hop spider which MM does not.
I already have a hop spider and wort chiller though so they are extras I wouldn’t be needing so I’d rather go with a supplier I know and trust for the small price difference.

I’ll be happy with one of the budget machines, and I like the look of the Brewmonk (and also I can tell people I have a BM and they’ll think I have a Braumeister).

There’s no chance I’ll be able to save up for a GF - I’d need to keep this year’s Christmas money, birthday money and next year’s Christmas money. No chance of stretching to it now because SWMBO scraped my car in a car park yesterday and obliterated the trim on the rear wheel arch.
ouch, but that's exactly the time to spend your brownie points ;)

(and also I can tell people I have a BM and they’ll think I have a Braumeister).

If you mention you have a BM....um..well….this is kinda awkward really....:coat:

Back