Scam warning.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received a text I’m 99% sure is a scam. The NHS would use the nhs.uk domain and more likely this would be on the gov.uk domain. This particular domain was registered yesterday to a web hosting company. 🤷‍♂️

Copied from the snug covid thread C_T

453288CB-CB79-41E5-87E8-9B94F58DA3D3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a text I’m 99% sure is a scam. The NHS would use the nhs.uk domain and more likely this would be on the gov.uk domain. This particular domain was registered yesterday to a web hosting company. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 51048
100% scam. The NHS Covid certification is available through the NHS app (not the track and trace one, the other one).

That's bad, I'm sure the NHS wouldn't be encouraging us to go to and mix in theme parks even if Boris would. Some people will fall for it.

Did make me chuckle when it was suggested clubs should ask for vaccination cards, any printer could bash them out...

100% scam. The NHS Covid certification is available through the NHS app (not the track and trace one, the other one).

It saddens that through something which has ravaged the world causing widespread devastation, we see a big rise and uptake of people looking to take advantage and rinse and financially rape people. Its not an individual thing they send it out mass and its all numbers. a handful out of 1000s will sucombe to this trap.

Back