Sealing Refrigerator Foam

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saisonator

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Hi I have just been cutting the door shelving on my fridge so I have space house my kegs. Trouble is it leaves bare foam which will make the fridge a problem to sanitise.
I wondered if any body knows of a liquid sealant / paint that can be used to seal the foam.
Cheers

What? You sanitise your fridge?
I have spiders living in mine. Doesn't stop my beer from fermenting and pushing out co2.

My spiders must be super-resistant to co2.

What? You sanitise your fridge?
I have spiders living in mine. Doesn't stop my beer from fermenting and pushing out co2.

My spiders must be super-resistant to co2.

You probably have your own yeast culture in there, giving your beers a unique flavour.

Hi all,
Hi I have just been cutting the door shelving on my fridge so I have space house my kegs. Trouble is it leaves bare foam which will make the fridge a problem to sanitise.
I wondered if any body knows of a liquid sealant / paint that can be used to seal the foam.
Cheers
I've done the same but just spray bleach now and then but you could give it a coat of clear lacquer but you'll have to turn off your fridge and leave the door open for 24hrs to make sure its dry and no fumes present as cellulose paint base is carsenagenic.

Latest posts

Back