Secret Santa 2021

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One week to go and the runners and riders are listed.

The good news is that 44 brewers are swapping 85 bottles, so it's a good show already toping last years by 1.

The bad news is that almost 20 of you are still on the naughty list and won't be able to take part if you don't pm your address. It'll be a lump of virtual forum coal instead of a delightful beery surprise.

@Alastair70 2

@Irishwizard 1

@pilgrimhudd 2

@Broken Toe 1

@Benfleet Brewery 2

@Libigage 2

@Cwrw666 2

@Dads_Ale 2

@Clint 2

@Scott Begbie 2

@The-Engineer-That-Brews 2

@Leon103 2

@Oneflewover 2

@starseeker 2

@chrisb8 2

@Moe 2

@brewhaha 2

@Nottsbeer 2

@samale 2

@jayk34 2

@andyb13 2

@Stu's Brews 2

@sdt7618 2

@Griff097 2

@moto748 2

@UKSkydiver 2

@RichardM 2

@MonkeyMick 1

@phildo79 1

@Mash Monster 2

@dave_77 2

@Subtle Duck 2

@Tanglefoot 2

@pmh 2

@Hoddy 2

@Justin Dean 2

@dan125 2

@jceg316 2

@Mrhandsome 2

@Cptn_Needa 2

@Cowman 2

@Mike_Burton 2

@Theoriginalrich 2

So sorry, just sent mine

I just sent mine through the "start conservation" link, is that the way it's done?

Yep, you're in for 2 swaps
Cheers
Just wondering if it's simple(no hassle) to add an extra column to your username/ number is bottles list to include whether address details have been pm'd. Might save numerous PM's along the lines of "did you receive my address" ?

With that in mind. Did you receive my address ? 😄

Just wondering if it's simple(no hassle) to add an extra column to your username/ number is bottles list to include whether address details have been pm'd. Might save numerous PM's along the lines of "did you receive my address" ?

With that in mind. Did you receive my address ? 😄
I've replied to (almost) everyone who has sent an address through, there were one or two oversights on my part. The naughty list is dwindling rapidly and there are only a few addresses outstanding. I'll pm any stragglers directly early next week.

Are we good to go 👀
Some tough decisions to be made on what to send out

I'm liking your enthusiasm! As 6.30pm this evening 45 people are swapping 87 beers.
One brewer is MIA and I've messaged them.
It's not too late to join in, any last minute entrants can PM me before lunchtime tomorrow as I won't get started until early afternoon.

A number of you have volunteered to help out in the case of missing bottles/breakages/no shows, so many thanks (you know who you are). Hopefully your services will not be required.

I'll be sending out addresses for swaps over the weekend in between driving brats to various sports matches and birthday parties. They should all have reached you before I hit the sauce on Sunday, usually anytime between 3 and 5 in the afternoon.

Full list of participants coming up, last chance to flag up any errors on my part.

@Alastair70 - 2 bottles

@Irishwizard - 1 bottle

@pilgrimhudd - 2 bottles

@Broken Toe - 1 bottle

@Benfleet Brewery - 2 bottles

@Libigage - 2 bottles

@Cwrw666 - 2 bottles

@Dads_Ale - 2 bottles

@Clint - 2 bottles

@Scott Begbie - 2 bottles

@The-Engineer-That-Brews - 2 bottles

@Leon103 - 2 bottles

@DocAnna - 2 bottles

@Oneflewover - 2 bottles

@starseeker - 2 bottles

@chrisb8 - 2 bottles

@Moe - 2 bottles

@brewhaha - 2 bottles

@Nottsbeer - 2 bottles

@samale - 2 bottles

@jayk34 - 2 bottles

@andyb13 - 2 bottles

@Stu's Brews - 2 bottles

@sdt7618 - 2 bottles

@Griff097 - 2 bottles

@moto748 - 2 bottles

@UKSkydiver - 2 bottles

@RichardM - 2 bottles

@MonkeyMick - 1 bottle

@phildo79 - 2 bottles

@Mash Monster - 2 bottles

@dave_77 - 2 bottles

@Subtle Duck - 2 bottles

@Tanglefoot - 2 bottles

@pmh - 2 bottles

@Hoddy - 2 bottles

@Justin Dean - 2 bottles

@Hazelwood Brewery - 2 bottles

@jceg316 - 2 bottles

@Mrhandsome - 2 bottles

@Cptn_Needa - 2 bottles

@Cowman - 2 bottles

@Mike_Burton - 2 bottles

@Theoriginalrich - 2 bottles

I'm liking your enthusiasm! As 6.30pm this evening 45 people are swapping 87 beers.
It's not too late to join in, any last minute entrants can PM me before lunchtime tomorrow as I won't get started until early afternoon.

A number of you have volunteered to help out in the case of missing bottles/breakages/no shows, so many thanks (you know who you are). Hopefully your services will not be required.

I'll be sending out addresses for swaps over the weekend in between driving brats to various sports matches and birthday parties. They should all have reached you before I hit the sauce on Sunday, usually anytime between 3 and 5 in the afternoon.

Full list of participants coming up, last chance to flag up any errors on my part.
Nice one and ...thanks.

I'd better get stuck into the pringles this weekend then!

Latest posts

Back