Secret Santa Beer Swap 2018!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work so far everyone, it's seems to be moving along rather more smoothly than last year. Only 1 beer out of 46 as yet unconfirmed as posted, and 28 have been confirmed as safely arrived so far clapa

Last edited:
So iv
Good work so far everyone, it's seems to be moving along rather more smoothly than last year. Only 3 beers out of 46 as yet unconfirmed as posted, and 25 have been confirmed as safely arrived so far clapa

So I’ve seen one of my posted beers has arrived with second to be confirmed as arrived. I’ve received one beer in the post to me and I am waiting on number 2 to arrive.

Last edited:
So mine is an Imperial Stout at 9%. Desperate to get this one open but I have to wait! Also an Elderflower mead as a Santa bonus. Yummy (I hope).

Only 6 days till Christmas but don't panic if you haven't received your beers yet, there's still 3 post days left and I've been assured that they were all posted in time athumb..

Got my second beer yesterday, so all ready to go. Cheers everyone!

I’ve just collected my first one from the post office. A ‘secret’ smoked porter! Really looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back