Secret Santa Beer Swap 2019!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh another thing, if someone posts here saying they've received the beer you sent, don't "like" or reply with "glad it arrived safely" or something like that. Anonymous remember, and yes people have done this in the past :laugh8:
I hoped i would live that one down.....

My second arrived the other day, a rather intimidating 17% stout... Nice contrast to the hoppy one. Been a busy week for the postie with the december competition brews coming in too.

2nd Santa swap arrived today. Thank you very much. I have 3 fantastic beers to sample ! Merry Christmas to all.
AE2693FA-02B7-48EC-A5E9-03A8D5DB055C.jpeg

I'll do this next year. I'll hopefully have brewed enough to tinker to the point where I think I produce something worthy of sharing by then!

I started this year late in October (after moving house) and I've only done beers to "get my eye in". Basic bitter (Great, but nothing to overly celebrate), double IPA (didn't come out the way I'd hop(p)ed), a Galaxy Pale Ale (Not enough dry hopping). Next year I aim to successfully clone Odell IPA. If that happens I'll be singing it from the rooftops athumb..

Latest posts

Back