Secret Santa Beer Swap 2019!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent all mine rec'd all mine. Cannot understand why anyone would have not sent theirs by now. There has been plenty of time.
There are currently 9 bottles 4 bottles which have not been confirmed as sent, although of course that doesn't mean they haven't been. I've PMd a few people to check.

what is the drink day., Christmas day or whenever you want?
I'll start a review thread on 24th, so the tasting period is from then until the 1st Jan :thumba:

Last edited:
Second bottle arrived, a breakfast stout to go with the chocolate orange stout already received. Should make for a tasty xmas eve.

Good work chaps, there are only 2 bottles now unconfirmed as sent; hopefully they have been anyway. If you're still waiting for bottles to arrive don't panic just yet, there are still 3 more delivery days after today!

I’m not panicking.
My 2 didn’t get delivered before the date last year , they got them for Hogmanay :(acheers.

2nd beer all intact, both sound very nice, loving labels on both looking forward to tasting.

Attachments

• IMG_20191221_191221846.jpg
    IMG_20191221_191221846.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 196
Look what’s arrived. Won’t be able to drink these till after Xmas and can not wait!!!!

A 10%, might be the only beer of the night
8DB008AB-CEB0-4E0C-80DA-14D5A4608B9D.jpeg
08583B69-646C-4BD0-B911-BB70FE22AFC1.jpeg

Latest posts

Back