Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current list:

Strange-Steve
Oneflewover
RichardM
Markk
DavidHatton
Alastair70
Ajhutch
MickDundee
Mrhandsome
Samale
Leon103
UKSkydiver
Halsteadmills
Clint
The-Engineer-That-Brews
Jceg316
Pmh
Cwrw666
Dads_ale
ChrisT685
NPi
Hopsteep
Hoddy
Pilgrimhudd
Broken toe
Justin Dean
Dave_77
Jonnymac
-Bezza-
Andyb13
Alefric LeHendz
Fury_tea
Dan125
Cowman

have you thought about using Elfster for this. That way each individual has to put their address into that and send it themselves. works really well

have you thought about using Elfster for this. That way each individual has to put their address into that and send it themselves. works really well
Nope, hadn't even heard of it but it looks good. I think it's probably too late to bother this year but definitely look at that for next year thumb. I wonder how would it work for people swapping 2 beers?

Oh I'm being a bit slow here, yes please, and for 2 @strange-steve thank you. This was going to be for the October dark month but my winter beer wasn't ready in time. It is going to be ready in a week and I just hope it tastes as good as I think it did when bottled.

Anna

One of our members has created the graphic below to use on bottle labels for the swap and kindly suggested I share it here for others to use if they wish. They've also asked to remain anonymous so as not to give anything away, but I'll make sure they get full credit afterwards :hat:

g2567.png

Still a couple weeks left before the entries are closed and only 6 more names needed to overtake last year's count, keep em coming. Current list:

Strange-Steve
Oneflewover
RichardM
Markk
DavidHatton
Alastair70
Ajhutch
MickDundee
Mrhandsome
Samale
Leon103
UKSkydiver
Halsteadmills
Clint
The-Engineer-That-Brews
Jceg316
Pmh
Cwrw666
Dads_ale
ChrisT685
NPi
Hopsteep
Hoddy
Pilgrimhudd
Broken toe
Justin Dean
Dave_77
Jonnymac
-Bezza-
Andyb13
Alefric LeHendz
Fury_tea
Dan125
Cowman
Phildo79
Pennine
Big yogi
DocAnna
SteveH

Ah can’t believe that I’ve only just seen this!! I am in for 2 please. Great stuff Steve

One week left to get your name down for this. Also fair warning to those who haven't given me post details yet, if you're not in you're out :hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back