Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our members has created the graphic below to use on bottle labels for the swap and kindly suggested I share it here for others to use if they wish. They've also asked to remain anonymous so as not to give anything away, but I'll make sure they get full credit afterwards :hat:

View attachment 35847
Put in word for labels Avery J8165. Rotated 90 degrees and fits lovely. Thx for the artwork

Are the labels just to be printed out on paper, cut out and stuck with lino adhesive?
Or is there a more elegant way? lol

Are the labels just to be printed out on paper, cut out and stuck with lino adhesive?
Or is there a more elegant way? lol
Apparently milk makes a good (and easy to remove) adhesive for labels. Not sure if that's any more elegant than floor adhesive though :laugh8: Oh and you don't have to use a label, but feel free to if you want.

All added so far with a few days left before closing. Current list:
Strange-Steve
Oneflewover
Markk
DavidHatton
Alastair70
Ajhutch
MickDundee
Mrhandsome
Samale
Leon103
UKSkydiver
Halsteadmills
Clint
Jceg316
Pmh
Cwrw666
Dads_ale
ChrisT685
NPi
Hopsteep
Pilgrimhudd
Justin Dean
Dave_77
Andyb13
Alefric LeHendz
Fury_tea
Dan125
Cowman
Phildo79
Pennine
Big yogi
DocAnna
SteveH
Jakeyboi
Mitchmalt
Brewhaha
RichardM
The-Engineer-That-Brews
Hoddy
Broken toe
Jonnymac
-Bezza-
Xozzx

Can you please put me down for 1. Really enjoyed this last year. Hope I'm not too late

Just to give people a heads up I posted a present on Tuesday first class to Liverpool it was delivered the following Monday. The post will get alot busier in the next week or so. I would advise everyone to post early. 👍

I'll be sending out the addresses via PM on Friday afternoon, so just two days left to enter.
Hey Steve. I think I’m going to have to bail. It was a good idea but with getting keys this month I’m just going to be stacked and struggle to bottle/send etc. I’d rather bail now and not let anyone down than not send a beer out which is totally bad form.

I’ll look forward to seeing the reviews and pictures on Xmas tho. Enjoy gents.

Hey Steve. I think I’m going to have to bail. It was a good idea but with getting keys this month I’m just going to be stacked and struggle to bottle/send etc. I’d rather bail now and not let anyone down than not send a beer out which is totally bad form.

I’ll look forward to seeing the reviews and pictures on Xmas tho. Enjoy gents.
Understand mate, it's a busy time for you :hat:

Last orders at the bar!

This is the final call for entries to the secret Santa swap, as of 12pm tomorrow no more entries will be accepted! I will then begin sending the PMs (currently 45 of them so bear with me :oops:) with the addresses.

Steve , I have just sampled my secret Santa batch and it’s not very nice and not carbonated, sorry I will have to pull out.
Sorry for the short notice, I would rather pull out than send someone a bad beer.

Steve , I have just sampled my secret Santa batch and it’s not very nice and not carbonated, sorry I will have to pull out.
Sorry for the short notice, I would rather pull out than send someone a bad beer.
No probs, thanks for letting me know :hat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back