Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for the record I will be sending two nice ones 👍🏼

I will be ruining peoples Christmas with high abv, not low quality.

OK bang on time at exactly 12:34 the entries are now closed!

Thanks to all who got involved, a great turn out this year with a total of 44 participants and 81 swaps clapa

The final list of entrants is as follows, hopefully I haven't missed anyone:

Strange-Steve
Oneflewover
Markk
DavidHatton
Alastair70
Ajhutch
MickDundee
Mrhandsome
Samale
Leon103
UKSkydiver
Halsteadmills
Clint
Jceg316
Pmh
Cwrw666
Dads_ale
ChrisT685
NPi
Hopsteep
Pilgrimhudd
Justin Dean
Dave_77
Andyb13
Alefric LeHendz
Fury_tea
Dan125
Cowman
Phildo79
Pennine
DocAnna
SteveH
Jakeyboi
Mitchmalt
Xozzx
Chrisb8
Hazelwood Brewery
Subtle Duck
Brewhaha
RichardM
The-Engineer-That-Brews
Broken toe
Jonnymac
-Bezza-

Just a couple of points to make. Firstly, I know there are a lot of more important things going on in the world right now than swapping beer, so if something crops up and you can't get your beer sent out I completely understand. All I ask is that if this happens just let me know via PM and I can get one of the kind volunteer backups to step up.

Secondly, please try to send your beer ASAP because it gives time for your beer to settle and for mistakes or breakages to be rectified.

Thirdly, if you could mention either here or via PM when you have posted and recieved your swaps it means I can keep track of who needs a gentle kick up the **** reminder (there's always one 😊). Also don't "like" a post if you recognise your bottle having arrived!

And I think that's it. Look out for the PM incoming (hopefully) today and the review thread which will be opened on Christmas eve.

Regards, Steve :hat:

Last edited:
Well done Steve. As with every year, your organising of this is very much appreciated. I’m on a half day Tuesday so will try and get mine packaged and posted then if I have time.

Damn it, I have no idea what to send!

I'll have to have an intensive tasting session this weekend.

I've had several requests for names that are missing from addresses, but I've copied and pasted them exactly as I received them, so if the name is missing it's because I wasn't given it. It doesn't really matter though, a parcel can be sent without a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back