Secret Santa Beer Swap 2020!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer #1 arrived! An 11% quad.

296A8BC0-0C49-4A88-8DFC-589303DC2241.jpeg

Arrived this morning. looking forward to trying it athumb..

Attachments

• 20201212_150404.jpg
    20201212_150404.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 64
When did royal mail start delivering on a Sunday? I went out for an hour and missed my package!

We’ve had Sunday deliveries for a couple of weeks now whilst they try to catch up. It started after we’d gone 2 weeks with no post due to half of the staff at our local sorting office self isolating.

Damn it!

Gotta wait till Thurs for redelivery now. Hopefully the other will arrive on the same day.

When did royal mail start delivering on a Sunday? I went out for an hour and missed my package!

Its the first i have heard of it MrH a quick google turned up this -

Service Update

Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 December

The usual collection services will be made on Saturday. Deliveries are expected to take place on Saturday and, in most areas, Sunday as we work hard to get all Christmas mail to you.
Royal Mail is working hard to deliver the most comprehensive and high quality service we can to all our customers, large and small. The combination of greatly increased uptake of online Christmas shopping, in no small part driven by the recent lockdown, and the ongoing COVID restrictions mean that all delivery companies are experiencing exceptionally high volumes this year.
Every single parcel, letter and card is important to us. Despite our best efforts and significant investment in extra resource, some customers may experience slightly longer delivery timescales than our usual service standards. This is due to the exceptionally high volumes we are seeing, exacerbated by the coronavirus-related measures we have put in place in local mail centres and delivery offices. In such cases, we always work hard to get back to providing our usual level of service as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Most of our Customer Service Points are open Saturday and Sunday for you to collect urgent items for which we’ve left a ‘Something for you’ card – please visit Services Near you Opens in new window for their opening times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back