September 2019 Competition - American Pale Ales

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
I forgot to pack mine last night. I’ll try to post tomorrow but it might be Monday

Grizzly Notations

Landlord.
Reaction score
7 sounds okay! I of course want you to not miss out and have loads to choose from. But... I also wouldn't be completely annoyed if only mine showed up, might give me a chance of winning!

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
When's the cut of date I am bottling a IPA tonight or I could send an American wheat beer which was my first attempt at using kviek if that fits into the category

IainM

Syphon-sucking bag squeezer
Reaction score
When's the cut of date I am bottling a IPA tonight or I could send an American wheat beer which was my first attempt at using kviek if that fits into the category
I'm planning on judging in the second week of October, so as long as it's in by then then it's all good. I don't want to delay more than that though, as with hop fade it wouldn't be fair on the other entrants.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Pm your address please I will take a chance and send the IPA that I bottled last night. That should give it 2 weeks to carb up

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
I sent mine off at lunchtime. Being a cheap skate I sent it second class so fingers crossed it arrives in one piece!

pilgrimhudd

Landlord.
Reaction score
Get it in quick and I'll wait for yours to arrive.
Hi Iain, could possibly get it out 1st class tomorrow, presumably arriving on wednesday, is that ok? Can't get it out today, bleddy 12 hour shift .

IainM

Reaction score
Hi Iain, could possibly get it out 1st class tomorrow, presumably arriving on wednesday, is that ok? Can't get it out today, bleddy 12 hour shift .
No problem, I was planning on doing it this weekend.
Cheers,
Iain

Justin Dean

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dammit how did i miss this. have Dr Hexter Healer Bitter ready to send, is that in class? I can send it tomorrow,

How should I package it bubble wrap and brown paper??

DM me address and advice please?

IainM

Reaction score
Dammit how did i miss this. have Dr Hexter Healer Bitter ready to send, is that in class? I can send it tomorrow,

How should I package it bubble wrap and brown paper??

DM me address and advice please?
Hi Justin,
Unless you've done something unusual, like using American hops, then I'd say that an ESB would better fit with the "British Pale Ales, Bitters and Milds" category that Zephyr259 will be judging in December.