September comp?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. @Hoddy get your act together, I know you are head brewer at Maverick Brew now but remember your roots. If you are too busy I can step in

Good question. @Hoddy get your act together, I know you are head brewer at Maverick Brew now but remember your roots. If you are too busy I can step in

I think it might be best to nominate @Leon103 to take over this month for me if the comp. I’m just not going to have the time to give it the attention it deserves. A real shame but sorry guys. I’m sure @Leon103 will do a great job and I’ll get involved at a later date hopefully.

I think it might be best to nominate @Leon103 to take over this month for me if the comp. I’m just not going to have the time to give it the attention it deserves. A real shame but sorry guys. I’m sure @Leon103 will do a great job and I’ll get involved at a later date hopefully.
Hope you don't, Hoddy, because that'll mean your new brewery is a massive success and you'll have little time for anything else. All the best and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back