September Competition - American Pales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a Cream ale that might be ready and American Amber, will they fit the criteria?

Might have another pale but not brewing it till next week so we will see

Got a Cream ale that might be ready and American Amber, will they fit the criteria?

Might have another pale but not brewing it till next week so we will see
Cream ale isn’t what people usually think of when they say “American Pale”, but it’s pale and it’s a traditional American style so I’m happy to accept it.

American amber definitely qualifies.

Pm me address, if I’m passing I could maybe sort something. As not really wanting to post due to previous damages !(
I’ve a NEIPA based but with added marmelade that should be ready next week.
thanks

Sorry all, just realised people have been requesting my address in this thread. I’ll try to work through them all this morning, but if new people could PM me for my address that would be great. Work has been hectic for the last week or so, so I haven’t been online as much as normal.

I have 3 entries so far - 11 days left to get your entries in (although I haven’t arranged a date with my helpers for the judging so you might have a few days Grace)

I dry hopped an IPA yesterday. Supposed to be in there for ten days before kegging. So it probably won't make it to you by September 30 but shouldn't be too long after that. Of course, if it tastes like shyte, I'll not be sending it.

Back