September Competition - American Pales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We decided not to film it after all, and it’s a good job because with the conversation flowing it took us 4 hours to get through all the judging. We had a few disagreements, but we averaged the scores and the top 3 are as follows:

3. @Buffers brewery NEIPA

2. @Hazelwood Brewery Pilgrim APA

And the winner is…

@Mash Monster Verdant IPA!!!

Well done to all the contestants! The standard was very high, and we didn’t all agree on our top 3. I’ll get all the feedback out next week once I’ve sobered up and had a good look.
Thanks very much Mick and congratulations to @Mash Monster for brewing the winning beer. 👏👏👏

I think the time is coming were i need to stick my head on the line and enter one of these ashock1
Rod you should try swapping with other forum members. It's a great way for gauging your own beer.
Even better since your a Liverpool fan drop me a message and I will send you a beer over to try 👍

Sorry everyone - I had 2 super busy weeks at work, one weekend with a Halloween party and IKEA furniture, and then last weekend COVID hit my household (not related to the Halloween party BTW, daughter picked it up at school and passed it around the family).

I’ll get the scores/feedback out in the next week, hopefully over the weekend.

Latest posts

Back