Shipping costs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen this post, had been waiting for a few things to come back in stock before ordering and just checked and jumped to £15 for me as well. Had placed several orders with brew2bottle lately due to the postage costs but may have to look elsewhere now
please read the responses from B2B -I've gone back to them and they have a suggestion for you.

please read the responses from B2B -I've gone back to them and they have a suggestion for you.
Sorry, just read the responses. Thought your post was the last post I was replying to for some reason !!

At the moment yes, if you ring or email in though as discussed we can force it through manually for the standard £3.50 as long as it's no more than 4.5-5kg in weight for the total order.

We're on it though, it's massively busy now though so realistically we aren't going to get it done this side of New Year I'm afraid.

We still lose out on some orders as well, it's an unhappy medium right now until we have time to get something better in place.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am finding that to get all my items I need to order from 2 suppliers as shortages and stock levels mean I have to search several suppliers for items, where in the past I could do a 1 stop shop & spend enough to qualify for free delivery or do a 30 mile round trip to shop in person.
Especially DME at the moment.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am finding that to get all my items I need to order from 2 suppliers as shortages and stock levels mean I have to search several suppliers for items, where in the past I could do a 1 stop shop & spend enough to qualify for free delivery or do a 30 mile round trip to shop in person.
Especially DME at the moment.
Brew2bottle just got DME and have a good range of beer and wine kits plus all the other stuff.

Back