Show us your brew space/Bar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
0164185F-D903-4042-8A21-3411C67AC4C4.jpeg
B5B404AE-5301-45EC-B795-F717854EC78E.jpeg
2A97E081-8136-4076-B979-69B272F90D6B.jpeg
80865F6B-AF9E-4D65-BFB1-D29B8AFC9DE9.jpeg
7D418AEF-416A-4FFC-9C77-FBD5AC0B7544.jpeg
AB046CBE-2889-4772-9E5B-157565226C1E.jpeg
So as a few people have suggested on another thread I thought I would jump in and get people to show their brewing “space”.

Be it your kitchen, back door, stables, shed or home made brewery, show us your space where you brew!

Hers some pics of mine in my brewshed. I will post some more when I finish the brew shed phase 2 and move onto fitting out the inside properly.

Hoddy's brew shed obviously wins. I may as well close the thread now :laugh8:

Nah! Wilfy wins hands down. clapa clapa

Here's a lad who has sacrificed his garage to brewing so that his vehicles have to stay out in the rain ...

... AND ...

... turned his shed into a Bar/Cinema/Game Centre! athumb.. athumb..
The selection of Peanuts and Pork Scratchings at the back of the shed is particularly impressive. :UKflag:

Nah! Wilfy wins hands down. clapa clapa

Here's a lad who has sacrificed his garage to brewing so that his vehicles have to stay out in the rain ...

... AND ...

... turned his shed into a Bar/Cinema/Game Centre! athumb.. athumb..
The selection of Peanuts and Pork Scratchings at the back of the shed is particularly impressive. :UKflag:

I think your right.There's even a projector in there

@Wilfy do you ever leave the house??

It's my 30th in a few days and for my present my wife and and I are building a brew/fermentation shed on her farm. It's a purpose built room for beer brewing, cider making, making country wines and pickling vegetables. I'll post photos once it's done.

I chose the projector over a TV for the pub so I can watch films from the hot tub on a 120" screen as well.

Oh, how the other half live!! :laugh8:

I have a shed of roughly the same size so I thought "Maybe ...... ?" and took a few photographs ...

IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg
IMG_0858.jpg

... before reality hit and I thought "Nah!" aheadbutt

However, ever the optimist and thinking of a second shed, I ran it past SWMBO and the idea was vetoed within half a nano-second!

This was on the basis that I'm too old to climb in and out of a Hot-Tub; which is pure malice on her part ...

... and based on the fact that I ripped out our bath nearly nine years ago and installed a walk-in shower instead! athumb..

Back