Show us your brew space/Bar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mistake was asking. You should have just got up early, started brewing and when SWMBO comes down say "sorry dear. I didn't think you'd mind. I'm just trying to save us money".
Worked for me.

F5224150-1A55-4D79-A2B1-E4B5012B1522.jpeg
I finally got round to sorting out my garage

Attachments

• 8D858D31-0D9D-42BA-9EF0-035BEAB7132D.jpeg
    8D858D31-0D9D-42BA-9EF0-035BEAB7132D.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 212
Hi!
SWMBOs are all the same, it would seem :D
Narked potential brewer. The electrician texted me five minutes after he was supposed to arrive to supply power to the brew shed. He's got a sore back. In the meantime I have been stocking up on kit which is now entering a further period of not being used. Peeved to say the least

I'm not to sure why I'm a new member?
But it could be that I never logged in for a while, as I had a bad injury a few years ago
and ended up with brain damage just getting back into brewing again which I missed
Darrin..

I'm not to sure why I'm a new member?
But it could be that I never logged in for a while, as I had a bad injury a few years ago
and ended up with brain damage just getting back into brewing again which I missed
Darrin..
Welcome back from a relative newbie. Your cornie list suggests you're back with a vengeance. :hat:

Thought I'd share my brewing space although it's a makeshift one (no home bar or brewing garage space here)
IMG_20191101_103407.jpg
My brew day setup

IMG_20190407_180317.jpg
My fermentation chamber!

… as I had a bad injury a few years ago
Darrin..
It's not "brain damage" any longer, it's a "brain injury". Don't forget that or the Muggles get the wrong idea! athumb..

Nice bar. And are you sure you have enough Grainfather Conicals?

Back