Show us your brew space/Bar

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not "brain damage" any longer, it's a "brain injury". Don't forget that or the Muggles get the wrong idea! athumb..

Nice bar. And are you sure you have enough Grainfather Conicals?

Yes, you are right, you got to watch what you say these days.
I have 4 connected to a Glycol chiller as I only Brew every 6 weeks

Lucky to have a double garage, bar is a work in progress but working well.

Attachments

• IMG_20190821_100122.jpg
    IMG_20190821_100122.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 407
  • 20180602_161632.jpg
    20180602_161632.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 370
yeah, you wanna get rid of all that fitness equipment mate, just gets in the way of the important homebrew gear.
Actually I’ve joined a “real” gym so I’m considering selling all my gear in the new year and getting either an all in one system or converting one of my fridges into a kegerator. I haven’t told SWMBO about the second part of my plan, only that I might sell my home gym.

Actually, that’s an old picture I have an extra fridge and more weights now.

Moved into a new house a couple of weeks ago and I've claimed the garage as my brewing space. Still got a bit to do but it's shaping up!

MPVGw4l.jpg

tVP7T7t.jpg

AByN4Go.jpg

Q2r8ufz.jpg

3QoaIlR.jpg

Bonus pics of some insulation:
1gX9Jeg.jpg

NyPBiW8.jpg

Next job is installing that insulation in the roof, and plumbing that sink in, as it's just decorative at the moment!

Space is a bit limited as she who must be obeyed runs a business and most of her stock is in the garage. That said I’ve started to take over the bottom corner of it acheers.
03B24EE4-A953-4613-BE81-C3081AE27C4F.jpeg

Space is a bit limited as she who must be obeyed runs a business and most of her stock is in the garage. That said I’ve started to take over the bottom corner of it acheers.
View attachment 22603
My space is even more limited, confined more to the kitchen with part of the utility room for fermenting.. Though having moved house last summer I've a few options long term both indoors and out (if I can shed-o-rize a good chunk of the back yard. But having a spare bedroom & a big loft that could be converted well I'll see how I work on the missus

Moved into a new house a couple of weeks ago and I've claimed the garage as my brewing space. Still got a bit to do but it's shaping up!

Next job is installing that insulation in the roof, and plumbing that sink in, as it's just decorative at the moment!

looking good, would love to see some more pictures of progress as I’m in a similar situation.

how are you plumbing the sink? Do you have water and waste access?

You're all making me jealous..... the good news though, is that SWMBO wants to move the washing m/c in to the garage - So that means plumbing etc.... I'm thinking I might be able to stick an extra sink and fermenting fridge in there.... Won't be for a while - but I feel a little project coming on. clapa

looking good, would love to see some more pictures of progress as I’m in a similar situation.

how are you plumbing the sink? Do you have water and waste access?

Actually, I've made no more progress on this since that picture apart from some little jobs. I've bought a used chest freezer ready to be turned into a keezer, and acquired a couple of kegs, gas etc.

The garage is next to the utility room, so with only a bit of simple plumbing (John Guest push fit water pipes, of course) I'll be able to get water to and waste from my sink (there's hot and cold running water in the utility room as well, which is handy). Then I am working on ventilation. Just waiting for January pay day as moving house and then Xmas has wiped me out! I'll update when I've done a bit more though!

Latest posts

Back