Show us your cat

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG-20240107-WA0000.jpg

DooDah the cat is relaxing in his new bed he'd had off father Christmas.
Unfortunately he has a bad leg because he probably got bitten fighting with one of his housemates.

20240219_174128.jpg

I'm sat outside enjoying my beer listening to the birds warning of the springtime. I like being outside.
DooDah is partaking in the Cat Quatermass Experiment where the frogs he's watching in the pond all jump into his mouth...

Sadly our Persian Teddy,AKA Mr Pancake is no longer with us.
I woke up off nights this afternoon to find him in pain and dragging his back legs. I couldn't find any signs of injury so rushed him off to the vets.
He had blood clots from his heart condition causing it,all feeling gone and paralysed.
Poor sod.
Im effing pi55ed off now and very sad.
Dunno if I can deal with the sack of bastards tonight...

I woke up off nights this afternoon to find him in pain and dragging his back legs. I couldn't find any signs of injury so rushed him off to the vets.
He had blood clots from his heart condition causing it,all feeling gone and paralysed.
Poor sod.
So sorry for your lose Clint

Must be getting warmer.

Our cat quite often brings a tick in, small, crawling about, looking for somewhere to dig in. I call him the tick taxi. Last night the eldest spotted one and I got it and disposed of it. Then she said "Oh, he's got a flea as well". He didn't have a flea, he had at least 20, all on his neck and head. After treatment he was locked downstairs and as usual I was the only one that ended up with a bite 🫤.

Poor sod.
sorry for your loss clint. you gave him a really good life. much better than he could have had.

i have gotten too attached to my boy. if something happens to him it will be hard.

Latest posts

Back